Sunday, July 27, 2008

Recipe for Happiness


What is happiness?

Is there a measurement for happiness?
If there is, Is there a way for us to measure it?

Where does happiness belongs to? How can one get a genuine happiness? Does everyone have the right to be happy? What are the essentials of happiness? A lot of questions that nobody can ever answer.

What is happiness? Does happiness depend on the people around you?If that's the case, who can make you happy? Who can make me happy? orshould I say, what are the things that can make me happy?

Consider the following, we humans are social beings that we survivein dependence of others. If others are not happy, does this affect us?does these means that we cannot be happy? So hard to explain.

But, tell you what I'm not the person that knows the recipe of being happy. You know why, because it's only you who knows what can make you happy.

Happiness doesn't come from without it must come from within. It is not what we see, touch, hear or that which others do for us which makes us happy; it is that which we think and feel and do. Me, when Ithink that I'm happy, I am completely happy inside and out...

No comments: