Tuesday, July 8, 2008

"In God's Hand All Is Possible"

God’s Working on You


Little Jannah was playing on the floor while her mother sitting on a chair was busy doing some embroidery. Watching her in curiosity, she asked her what she was doing. She told her that she was embroidering.She told her that it looked like a mess from where she was. She watched her work within the boundaries of the little round hoop that she held in her hand, she complained to her that it sure looked messy from where she sat. She smiled at him and told him, “My daughter, you go about your playing for awhile and when I am finished with my embroidering, I will put you on my knee and let you see it from my side.”While playing, the little boy wondered why she was using dark threads along with the bright ones and why they seemed so jumbled to her. After sometime she heard her mother’s voice saying, “Daughter, come sit on my knee.” Her mother sat her daughter on her knee and the little girl was simply thrilled to see beautiful flowers that her mother had done.She could not believe it, because from underneath it looked so messy. Then her mother explained to him, “My daughter, from the other side it did look messy and jumbled, but you did not realize that there was a pre-drawn plan on the top. It was a design. I was only following it. Now look at it from my side and you will see what I was doing.” Friend, when you go through trials and pain in life, you too like little Jannah, may wonder why God is allowing such things to happen in your life.


But remember the Father is working on you to make you a blessing to the world. You will be thrilled when the Father shows you the plan that He's been working on you and you will not cease thanking Him all your life.

No comments: