Monday, July 14, 2008

"All I Longed For Is Just To Be With You"


M y B a b y , I l o v e y o u


A love as beautiful as a blanket of snow…
I just want to let you know…


That I'm feeling this burning desire …
Which will require…
Some thing from you…


To make this dream come true…

I gently trace your chin…

I feel the hunger building with in…
I just want to touch your skin…


Over and over again…

I hold you in my arms…
Safe from any harms…


Can you feel my love shine bright…
As I squeeze and hold you tight…


My heart will forever be yours…
Because when we are together it just soars…


You take me to an incredible place…
With just the smile you have on your face…


Let us please each other like never before…
Let us take each other to a place we can explore…


Each others treasures…

And fulfill each others pleasures…
Our body's and souls intertwined…


A love that can easily blow your mind…
I love you its easy to see…
You stir some thing special inside of me…
Look into my eyes and you will see…


That you make me happy…

Thank you for showing me a love that is true…

Babe I will always love you…

Its mine…

And for a smile…

Two friends are discussing the possibility of love. "I thought I was in love three times," one friend says.

"How so?" his friend asks.

"Five years ago I deeply cared for a woman who wanted nothing to do with me."
"Was that not love?" his friend asks.


"No," he replies. "That was obsession. And then two years ago I deeply cared for an attractive woman who didn't understand me."

"Was that not love?"

"No," he replies. "That was lust. And just last year I met a woman aboard a cruise ship to the Caribbean. She was smart, funny, and a great conversationalist. And everywhere I followed her on that boat, I would get this strange sensation in the pit of my stomach."

"Was that not love?" his friend asks.
"No," he replies. "That was motion sickness."


Set it Free If you love something, set it free.
If it comes back, it was and always will be yours.
If it never returns, it was never yours to begin with.


If it just sits in your living room and messes up your stuff, eats your food, uses your telephone, takes your money and never behaves as if you actually set it free in the first place -- you either married it or gave birth to it!

Kids on the Subject of Love


WHAT MOST PEOPLE ARE THINKING WHEN THEY SAY "I LOVE YOU"
"The person is thinking: Yeah, I really do love him. But I hope he showers at least once a day." (Michelle, 9)


HOW A PERSON LEARNS TO KISS"You learn it right on the spot when the gooshy feelings get the best of you." (Doug, 7)

"It might help to watch soap operas all day." (Carin, 9)
WHEN IS IT OKAY TO KISS SOMEONE?"It's never okay to kiss a boy. They always slobber all over you...That's why I stopped doing it." (Jean, 10)


HOW TO MAKE LOVE ENDURE"Spend most of your time loving instead of going to work." (Tom, 7)

"Don't forget your wife's name...That will mess up the love." (Roger, 8)

"Be a good kisser. It might make your wife forget that you never take out the garbage." (Randy, 8)

No comments: