Sunday, June 1, 2008

"You can't please everybody,you should deal with it...leave them alone!"


"I Really Don't Care If Someone Hates,I Don't Give A Damn!"


This weeks GBE topic was annoyances, and as always its only limited to what your imagination can bring to it. This as you can imagine wasn't very hard for me at all. A lot of people say EVERYTHING gets on my nerves which is so not true… ok maybe a little. So here are a few things that TRULY annoy me.

-PEOPLE WHO TRY TO PUSH THEIR BELIEFS ON OTHERS-

Hey everyone has the right to believe what they want but don't try and come pushing them on me. Now if I ask then that's something different. However don't try and say what I believe is wrong and what you believe is right.

-PEOPLE WHO TALK MESS BUT CANT/WONT BACK IT UP-

My theory on is has always been those who cant - talk. Plain and simple. I don't have to say what I will do, I'll just do it.

-PEOPLE WHO SEE EVERYONE ELSES FLAWS BUT THEIR OWN-

I HATE those who have the nerve to come and judge my life when theirs is 100 times worse than mine. How is it possible to pick apart others when you do the very same thing or worse yet think you're perfect. Guess ignorance is bliss I guess.

-PEOPLE WHO PLAY GAMES-

Why cant people just say what they want?? Seriously is it that damn hard?? Why must people be reduced to play games with others emotions? I'm not a mind reader so just tell me you might get it. If you don't hey at least we didn't waste each others time.

-PEOPLE WHO DON'T VOTE YET BITCH AND MOAN-

Politics is a hot button I know this. I just HATE when people say "my vote doesn't count." YES IT DOES!! Even if the person/party you voted for doesn't win at least you voiced your opinion. Not to mention I always say if you don't vote then you have no right to moan and groan.

So that's just a sample of what annoys me. What annoys you??

However recently I've came to realize that these silly little things that annoy me don't and shouldn't really bother me. In this huge world where people are dying, homeless and have no rights I shouldn't really complain. Right?? I'm grateful for what I have and I'll cherish that everyday.

No comments: