Sunday, June 1, 2008

"Stop Child Abuse Spare Their Future Don't Ruin The Lives Of The Innocent Children"



Note: This poem is about Abused Children and there are two writers involved in the writing of this poem, one been an abused child, who is Jacqueline Brink and the other writer, been Christopher R. Azzie. I took on this poem on the request of Jacqueline, an abused child, as the pain was too great for her to continue with this poem. Many of the word are her words and have not been changed, for they are her feelings to this very day, even though her abuse has stopped the pain remains.


We both hope that this poem will help to bring awareness to others in the same situation and to try to stop Child Abuse worldwide.

Warning: We strongly suggest children and abused children do not read this poem as it may upset them.

MESSED UP

By: Jacqueline Brink and Christopher R. Azzie

Too much stuff is going on in my head...
I can't even think straight any more...
I'm just such a, f*cking mess these days...
I feel like crying all day long, laying in my bed all the time, just doing nothing and being alone...

Cause it doesn't matter if I'm with other people; I still feel the same...
Messed up, broken, torn up, even alone...
I'm not alone I know, but I do have that feeling...
I've had it sometimes before, and I do know why I feel this way right now...
But I'm not allowed to say...

I don't allow myself to say why...
Cause I know it would do no good...
I can say goodbye maybe I will feel better than, but I don't think So...
I'm certain it won't be better...
Really f*cking annoying...

I hate being this messed up...
I haven't been this messed up for a while now...
But I'm not allowed to say why...?
I don't allow myself to say why...?
I don't allow myself to put out here...

Ive been torn apart for, what?
Why? Did they do this to me?

An innocent child
Crying, weeping on the floor,
Hearing your footsteps
In the passage,
Through the night and day
Approaching, my bedroom door


I prayed to the Lord,
For him to protect me
Yet he could not help, me
He could not stop, them .
They continued
Each day and night,

Forcing me, to do their will
Tearing me apart,
Leaving me wailing in the dark,
In a heap, on the floor
With tears streaming down my face
Not, able to move from the pain

For, I was just an innocent child

Date: 1 June 2008


If you know of a child caught up in abuse, Please report it to your local authorities within your country. Please dont ignore it the child needs your help to stop the pain.


No comments: