Monday, July 7, 2008

"Love Messages"


Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.
True luv is hard 2 find. Special 1-1 of a kind. But the luv inside of me is true. It appeared the day i met you!

I asked God 4 a rose & he gave me a garden. i ask God 4 a drop of water & he gave me an ocean. i asked God 4 an angel & he gave me u!
I believe that God above created u for me to luv. he picked you out from all the rest cos he knew id luv you the best!
If i died or went sumwhere far i'd write ur name on every star so everyone could look up n see u mean the world 2 me.
One day youll ask me: whats more important to you, me or your life? ill say my life and youll go and leave without even knowing that you are my life.
If love were to be taxed, I would be the highest tax payer, you can't buy Love... but you can pay heavily.


Common sense is common, but... the use of common sense is uncommon !!!!
Promises are like babies, easy to give hard to deliver.
You need Money to call someone Honey.
My girlfriend told me, I should be more Affectionate, so i got two Girlfriends.


No comments: