Sunday, August 17, 2008

"Everlasting Love"


"You Are The Love Of My Life"

Deep within my soul, where my secrets are kept from even me, sometimes I feel feelings that I cannot describe. They're sacred and they're private, and they're all about you and me. They tell our beautiful love story, for you are the love of my life.

Our hearts speak an "eternal" language of undying devotion and loyalty. No one can ever know this place with me, and I will never find this place with anyone else but you. We are soul mates, lovers,friends, and special someone.

Forever is the language of our love, and this is our love story... From the moment I met you I know you are the love of my life. I knew that I found my perfect Love when I found you. You're my favorite person in the world. I'd be lost without you. There's no one for me but you. I love you for all that you are to me.

When life hurts me the most, you're always there. You're my guardian angel. My love for you comes with a lifetime guarantee. I'll always be here for you. Every day I say a prayer for you. I'll always believe in you... and I know you can make your dreams come true.

I wouldn't share my heart with anyone but you. I give you my word...promise, I love you with all my heart and soul. I will always want you with me. With all my heart, I want to thank God for giving you, for You are the one true love of my life.

Let's Remember the Golden Rules for Staying Happy with Each Other.

No comments: