Wednesday, August 13, 2008

"Embrace Life"

MESSAGE TO THE WORLD


There are a few statements I would like to make at this moment:

1. I am so thankful and grateful for all of my friends, who I consider each and every person that I have had the blessing to meet either directly or indirectly to be part of their life now.

2. Even the people who you may think I would assume to call my “enemy,” must be my closest friends or I would not be able to love them as much as I do now and with sincere humility. I say to you now that I respect that they have chosen a very undesirable position to be in if they think I do not perceive them as ultimate priceless divinity. This is the role everyone now currently resides in my opinion.

3. Knowing that I love and recognize everyone as being on my side. If you happen to believe that I need a nemesis for my current existence, I must clarify that I love everyone; no matter what, always!!! As well as the fact that I will support you in any which way you need me to be in to the best of my ability now.

4. Now I am making concerted efforts to genuinely respect everyone’s current existence as it stands in the moment exactly as it exists in the here and now! I know that you, as well as I, have unlimited potentiality and the free agency to change our mind at any given moment. This is a wonderful way to experience our reality together, if I do say so myself. It is our gift to experience what ever you desire with no consequence!!! This is my faiths answer as it is the opposite of any fear!!!

5. Please also know that everything I do now, I do in order to live as an example for how I want to live today. I forgive my own and everyone else’s previous behavior that may have been exhibited prior that no longer supports our team effort as humans on this planet. We are all on the same team. Knowing this allows the past to simply no longer support any efforts desired of right here and now, freeing us to alter current perceptions of the reality we now experience, as long as we can forgive and forget. Returning the rightful dignity to nature, our Earth and the entire universe. So that now we all will have an abundance beyond our wildest imaginations and this will surely allow equality of all the Earths resources that always have been our gift for free to continue for eternity and become readily available to every sentient being on this planet forever!!!

No comments: