Sunday, August 17, 2008

"Addicted With Your Love"

"NO MATTER WHAT I SAY or DO, I LOVE YOU"


I know we have our unhappy moments...when things aren't going great or we hurt each other's feelings or we say things in the heat of an argument or we do things we wish we hadn't. But after the storm is over, after we try to see each other's side, after we calm down and put things in proper perspective, after we apologize and ask each other's forgiveness...we realize that we're just not perfect, all our rough edges are not smoothed out yet, and we don't show our love perfectly... and then we forgive each other and go on.

As much as I try to change my ways, become more mature in my thinking, learn patience, slow down enough to listen and be objective and not take things personally, I still fail at times and say or do something that almost upsets the foundation of our love. I just want you to know that I am always sorry for that



I also hope you realize that those hasty words and careless acts are not indicative of my true feelings. they are just fleeting, momentary displeasures. They are unprocessed emtios, my immaturity speaking, my unguarded reactions. They are not the whole picture, but rather jsut a little blot on the conrnr of the canvas of our relationship.

The truth is... I love you all the time, even when things aren't perfect. I say thngs that hurt sometimes because I'm hurt. I sometimes do things without thinking of your feelings, and at times I just do things without thinking of the consequences of my own actions. Please understand that I never mean to hurt you. I think sometimes par of the problem is that men and women just react differently to situations and see things at times only from their on perspective. Please forgive me when I'm not sensitive to your needs and feelings.

I'm not perfect, and I don't want you to think that I'm making excuses for my behavior when my actions seem insensitive and unloving. I will continue to work on trying to show my love to you in a more caring way so there is never any doubt in your heart and mind that I love you and I will always love you... no matter what I say or how I act.


You're Always in My Mind

No comments: