Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Power Of The Mind Seduction

S e d u c e h i s m i n d


*“A wise girl kisses but doesn't love, listens but never believes, and leaves before she is left"*"There comes a point in your life when you realise who matters, who never did, who won't anymore, and who always will. so don't worry about the people in your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future" *"If you judge people, you have no time to love them." *"the ones that you love the most are usually the ones that hurt you the most." *“A guy and a girl can be just friends, but at one point or another, they will fall for each other...Maybe temporarily, maybe at the wrong time, maybe too late, or maybe forever”*"All you have to do in life is go out with your friends, party hard, and look twice as good as the bitch standing next to you"*"We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love."*"I have found the paradox that if I love until it hurts, then there is no hurt, but only more love."*"BETTER TO HAVE LOVED AND LOST THEN TO HAVE NEVER LOVED AT ALL"*"The hardest thing to do is watch the one you love, love someone else."*"Some of the greater things in life are unseen thats why you close your eyes when you kiss, cry, or dream."*"Pleasure of love lasts but a moment, Pain of love lasts a lifetime."*"Love is as much of an object as an obsession, everybody wants it, everybody seeks it, but few ever achieve it, those who do will cherish it, be lost in it, and among all, never... never forget it."*"Falling in love is awfully simple, but falling out of love is simply awful."Friends will keep you sane, Love could fill your heart, A lover can warm your bed, But lonely is the soul without a mate."*"When I saw you I was afraid to meet you. When I met you I was afraid to kiss you. When I kissed you I was afraid to love you. Now that I love you, I am afraid to lose you."*"My boyfriend used to ask his mother,” How can I find the right women for me? And she would answer, don’t worry about finding the right women –concentrate on becoming the right man."*"Love is the flower of life, and blossoms unexpectedly and without law, and must be plucked where it is found, and enjoyed for the brief hour of duration."*"A boy is a magical creature you can lock him out of your workshop, but can’t lock him out of your heart. You can get him out of your study, but can’t get him out of your mind."

No comments: