Thursday, August 21, 2008

"The Meeting Of Minds"

We Understand Each Other

As friends, we share so much more than other people may ever realize...
We share a closeness that is very precious and a friendship that is very lasting.


We know we don't have to be afraid of opening up to one another, of trusting each other completely, of appreciating every moment of time we spend in one another's company.
I am not afraid to let you see me cry, and you're the one person I want to be with when I want to feel crazy.



Through it all, I know you understand, in the same way that I understand you.
There are other people whom I dearly love and care about in this world, but there is no one else quite like you.


Every time I look back, our friendship has been one of the best parts of the yesterdays.
And every time I look ahead, I see our friendship as the one thing I can always count on to get me through tomorrow.


It Means So Much to Have You as a Friend

No comments: