Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Unselfish Love

a small love story

Two Butterflies were in love...One day,they decided to play Hide n Seek.....During the play....Boy Butterfly - "A small game within us"Girl Butterfly - "OK"Boy Butterfly - "The one who sits in this flower tomorrow early in the morning......that one loves the other one more...Girl Butterfly - "OK"Next morning, the boy butterfly waits for the flower to open so that he can sit before the girl butterfly doesFinally,the flower opened.....What did he see?The girl butterfly had died inside the flower. She stayed there all night so that early in the morning as soon as she sees him she can fly to him and tell him how much she loved him.This is true Love.Life is Love.


Living might mean taking chances,but they are worth taking
Loving might be a mistake,but its worth making.

W I S E W O R D S

whenever you decide to close the door, remember not to always shut the door, you never can tell, you may still need to walk through that door!

* They didn't agree on much.In fact, they rarely agreed on anything.They fought all the time & challenged each other everyday.But in spite of their differences;They had one important thing in common.They were crazy about eachother. * I want to be the girl he is scared to lose.The one where he can't walk away from,knowing she is mad at him.The one who can't fall asleep withouther voice being the last one he hears;The one he can't live without. * Love isn't finding someone you can live with...it's finding someone you can't live without <3>

* If loving you is wrong, then I don't want to be right. * I love the way you smile at meand make me feel that nothing can go wrong. * Love is the most cruelest form of affection,and the most sweetest form of torture. * To the world you may be one person.But to one person, you may be the world. * I have never been to jail.But that doesn't mean I've never stolen a heart. * Love is when you don't want to go to sleep;because reality is better than a dream. * I'm not asking for diamonds. I'm not asking for the world.I'm just asking that you hold me & call me your babygurl. * Don't say you love me, unless you really mean it.Because I might do something crazy ... like believe it. * You filled my heart with love and my world with happiness. * You were everything I was looking for....when I wasn't even looking. * If you love me, let me know. If you don't, then let me go. * If you asked how many times you ran through my mind..I'd say once, cause babe, you never left it. * The man that deserves you the mostis the man that thinks he doesn't. * Love is like a mountain;smooth corners, rough edges, and hard falls. * Never say forever cause forever isn't real.Forever's what you think and forever's what you feel.So if you say forever please promise that you'll tryBut never say forever cause forever makes me cry * If you loved me like you told meBe careful with my heartYou can take it, just don't break itCause my world would fall apart* I want to be the seashell you find washed up along the tide. Beautiful, flawless, and special in your eyes. * Everytime I see you ... I fall in love all over again. * I promise I will never forget the day we kissed..or the day we met. The sky may fall..and the stars may too.but in the end I will still love you. * It takes millions of people to complete the worldbut it only takes you to complete mine.


* A heart is not judged by how much you love, but by how much you are loved by others.


* Nothing can explain this dream I had thatsuddenly came true...everything I've ever wantedI've found in you * I wont mess with your head or play with your heartBecause I'm a real girl & I finish what I start. * True love never dies. It only gets stronger with time. * Being with you made me feel like...for once in my lifeI wouldn't have to work so hard on being happythat it could just happen. * Kiss me and i'll see stars......love me and i'll give them to you! * You're just jealous because we are young and in love. <3>* YOU are the first person I think of when I wake up......the last person I think of before I go to bed......and the only person I think of as I dream...* The world is gonna throw us a million reasonsof why this isn't gonna work out between us,but I am armed with one reason of why it will..I LoVe YoU

* Once in a while, right in the middle of life...Love gives us a fairytale.

* Love is a misunderstanding between two fools. * I'm not perfect, neither is he, but together we just may be!


No comments: